Student resource scheme (SRS)
Textbooks and school resources – a parent/carer’s financial responsibility
In accordance with
the Education (General Provisions) Act 2006, the cost of providing instruction, administration and
facilities for the education
of students enrolled at State schools who are Australian citizens or
permanent residents, or children of Australian citizens or permanent residents,
is met by the State.
are directly responsible for providing textbooks and other personal resources
for their children while attending school.
In recognition that
these costs can be high, the school operates a Student Resource Scheme (SRS)
that enables a parent/carer to enter into an agreement with the school that,
for a specified annual participation fee, provides for the temporary use by the
student of prescribed textbooks and/or other resources, and/or the purchase of
consumables and materials for the student.
Participating in the SRS
in the scheme requires either making a full payment at the time of lodging of
the Participation Agreement or a payment plan being entered into with regular
payments to finalise the plan to be paid by the end of the first semester of the school year. All payment plans require $100 per student to activate them.
The SRS provides significant savings for participating
parent/carers but whether you decide to participate or not the participation form must be returned.
What does the SRS include and what do I need
Complete lists of what the SRS provides for each year level, as well as
the stationery parents/carers are required to purchase, will be mailed to
families and are also available at the links below. Please ensure your
child/ren have all items on the lists on the first day of school to ensure they
have a smooth start to the year.
- SRS Participation Agreement (PDF, 347 KB)
- Year Prep SRS & Booklist (PDF, 477 KB)
- Year 1 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 475 KB)
- Year 2 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 473 KB)
- Year 3 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 478 KB)
- Year 4 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 477 KB)
- Year 5 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 476 KB)
- Year 6 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 476 KB)
- Year 7 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 517 KB)
- Year 8 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 532 KB)
- Year 9 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 532 KB)
- Year 10 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 508 KB)
- Year 11 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 576 KB)
- Year 12 SRS & Booklist (PDF, 553 KB)
- Payment options form (PDF, 31 KB)